Monday, August 07, 2006

Slurp!

Slurpppp!!!

Mrs Kong arrived from KL on Sat & she dragged us I suggested this place since they are doing a 2-for-1 meal deal & I've always liked it since I first went there all those years ago.

I know KTKK is not a fan but there's just something about the place that reminds me of the original near the British Museum. What to do, we are living in the sticks so even fake Japanese is better than none.

Went for the Chilli Beef Ramen. Was ok lah, trying to be some chaplang OP-friendly pho. At least it was quite spicy. Mrs Kong had the Seafood Ramen - was also ok only.

I think I'll stick to my ol reliable - Yaki (not Yucky) Udon.

And that photo above is what I get for bringing Mrs Kong there...

1 comment:

Davkong said...

helo tuan and puan kong

seems like a good meal to me!

from another kong